2010/09/22

中国が宣戦布告  北京宣战公布了

当の中国人有識者はどう思ってるのかね
→いや、ただのプロパガンダでしょ
っと(汗















(ニューオータニは好きなんだけど。。。)

中国国内の不満を抑えきれない中国政府がとうとう暴挙に。

(FT.COM)
http://www.ft.com/cms/s/0/831d3d6c-c735-11df-aeb1-00144feab49a.html


China spat with Japan grows with detentions

Beijing is investigating four Japanese citizens it has accused of “illegally” filming a military site in China in what is likely to be seen as an escalation of a dispute that has quickly engulfed east Asia’s two competing powers.


というわけで、どうなるんでしょうかねぇ。
(他人事なコメントもいけないですよね。すみません。)

最近ニュースが不快すぎて見たくない。。。。。

(引用)

Xinhua, the official Chinese news agency, said on Thursday evening that state security in Hebei province had taken “measures” against the four “according to law after receiving a report about their illegal activities”.



The announcement comes a day after Wen Jiabao, China’s premier, threatened retaliation in the dispute over Tokyo’s arrest two weeks ago and subsequent detention of a Chinese fishing boat captain in disputed waters near both countries.
Fujita, the Japanese construction company, on Friday said it had been informed that four of its employees had been detained by Chinese authorities. The company said it had not been in touch with the employees since Wednesday.
Naoto Kan, Japan’s prime minister, told journalists in New York that it was unclear whether the detentions were connected to the dispute over the captain’s detention.
Mr Kan said he would watch developments in the case “for the time being”, according to Kyodo news agency.
Kyodo also said the four men had reportedly been visiting China’s northern Hebei Province to “prepare for bidding on a project to dispose of chemical weapons abandoned in China by the Japanese military at the end of the second world war”.
Xinhua, in a terse four-line dispatch on Thursday, said four Japanese citizens had trespassed and filmed “in recent days”. China has many military zones scattered around the country, some of them poorly marked, making involuntary trespass comparatively easy.
The reaction from Japan’s media and public to the worsening dispute over the fishing boat captain’s detention has so far been restrained, with many observers expressing bemusement at the depth of Chinese government anger.
However, Japanese officials have been dismayed by the escalation in China’s reaction, which has included a halt to top-level government contacts and the cancellation of an invitation by Mr Wen to 1,000 young Japanese who were supposed to visit the Shanghai Expo this week.
Any perception that the action against the four Japanese citizens was retaliation would be likely to energise nationalist sentiment and could damage slowly improving public perceptions of China.
Mr Kan, in an interview with the Financial Times, said leaders in Tokyo and Beijing shared a “basic recognition” of the need to deepen their vital strategic relationship and suggested the dispute might be resolved “before too long”.
China had also initially ensured that anti-Japanese protests were kept small in the days after the ship captain was detained but Beijing’s rhetoric has since been ratcheted up.
The Chinese captain, his trawler and 14 crew members were detained after the vessel collided with two Japanese coast guard vessels in waters surrounding the Senkaku, or Diaoyu Islands, a group of uninhabited islands claimed by both Japan and China.
The fishermen and the trawler were released last week but Japanese prosecutors have extended the captain’s detention until September 29, when they will decide whether to press charges for intentionally hitting at least one patrol ship and obstructing officers.
Mr Wen repeated Beijing’s demand on Tuesday that Tokyo immediately release the captain. “If Japan clings to its mistake, China will take further actions and the Japanese side shall bear all the consequences that arise,” Mr Wen said.






0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿